Making VS Buying Your Dry Ice
Should you make or buy the dry ice you use? Consider the following questions:
- Do you use large quantities of dry ice on a daily / weekly basis?
- Are your dry ice deliveries consistently on time?
- Is the quality of the dry ice you receive consistently excellent?
- Do you always have the quantities and quality you need, WHEN you need it?
- Do you often throw away old, unusable ice?
Depending on your answers, your choice of making vs buying can be easy. Use our brief Quiz below and check the RESULTS gauge on the right to see if making your own dry ice may be the best solution for you.
¹ If you do not have a Liquid CO2 supply already in place, Cold Jet can perform a site visit to help you determine what you would need to do and what your investment and payback would be. Cold Jet can then arrange for the installation and leasing, if required, to be completed through our trusted affiliates.
Please contact us if you are interested in learning more or would like to set up a site visit.